Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twelve Days of Testing

On the 1st day of testing, my test case it gave to me; an unreproducible bug

On the 2nd day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 3nd day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 4th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 5th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 6th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Six race conditions
FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 7th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Seven info leaks
Six race conditions
FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 8th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Eight boundary errors
Seven info leaks
Six race conditions
FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 9th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Nine code injections
Eight boundary errors
Seven info leaks
Six race conditions
FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 10th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Ten type mismatches
Nine code injections
Eight boundary errors
Seven info leaks
Six race conditions
FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 11th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Eleven syntax errors
Ten type mismatches
Nine code injections
Eight boundary errors
Seven info leaks
Six race conditions
FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

On the 12th day of testing, my test case it gave to me; Twelve buffers dumping
Eleven syntax errors
Ten type mismatches Nine code injections
Nine code injections
Eight boundary errors
Seven info leaks
Six race conditions
FIVE MEMORY LEAKS!
Four missing files
Three crashes
Two blue screens
And an unreproducible bug

Merry Testing, Charlie Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment